After starting Migrator plus you will be redirected to this screen:
- Type in the password for the Domino user you are going to use for the migration. The user has to be configured in the installed Notes Client.
- Add the URL to connect to the Domino sever via http or https. Make sure you use the right protocol and that the service is started and reachable.
- Add the URL to the SharePoint admin site. The standard for this is normally https://[tenantname]-admin.sharepoint.com
- Put your license key in desired fields if you have it.
- Save and close
- Migrator Plus will now ask for login credentials for you SharePoint Tenant.